Group Leader
Hey @zennyscans we haven’t dropped the series and we have ch 239 ready and almost done with ch 238. So what’s going on why are you snipping our series, are you getting trigger happy or what?

Double-page supporter
Please, ask for someone with great english skills to proofread this before publishing it. So many glaring mistakes made it through in the last 10 chapters...

Dex-chan lover
I was so happy to see a new chapter only to see rough translations and unnecessary text effect..... My disappointment is immeasurable

Group Leader
Not sure what’s going on or who Denny scans are but to everyone that comes to this chapter to read it. Demon clan group will continue to translate and release the chapters, we will release ch 238 and 239 soon with better translation

Thank you google translator for this wonderful wreck of a chapter with absolutely horrid spelling and blurry images 🤣

@IsabellaOsa Don't worry. With absolute
shite
quality like this they have 0 chance of actually being succesful. Keep calm and finish your work guys. I will happily wait for a proper release instead of this disgusting garbage.

Power Uploader
@IsabellaOsa yep likewise we will wait for better version idk why ppl are so happy to snipe series that already got TLs ongoing there are so many other manga that need TLs since they are dropped just ugh...

Fed-Kun's army
This translation gave me cancer.
I had to use my auto correct quirk to read this shit.

He "can support a hole army"!
...that's one straightforward way to call a harem 😒

Group Leader
Thank you guys for understanding @blackpoint @petasek-666 , I guess they want to do popular series and see how they do. We will be releasing chapters soon, I promise to everyone that we won’t drop the series. We will continue to do our best for y’all and release them as soon as we can.
Demon Clan owner

good thing I read the comments before jumping to the chapter, I'll wait for the usual translators... looking foward to it.

The only time a bad/low effort tl is acceptable is if there is noone else providing anything, as bad chapters are better than no chapters.

That being said, I have no idea why this chapter was made.

I'll rather wait for Demon Clan's tl.

Dear Zebby,

I very much appreciate your sincere efforts towards being a valuable foil to Demon Clan.
However, I cannot condone using your 6 years-old cousin for proofreading. Not only is child labor frowned upon, but some scenes might be unsuitable for his young age, to say nothing of his mastery over English.

Kind regards 🧐

@abear ; @NekoJibril ; @RoaringAardvark ; @Piyush123 ; @blackpoint ;
not to forget about the leaders of demon clan
@ IsabellaOsa
Hahaha, this was mangle intention, plus their leader, and the group is all here just to say ... this CH is so bad, but I will say the last chapter was almost cleaned by mangle and unfortunately they took advantage of it him and stole his bad work too to use it ...
and This will be the last time for him, sorry everyone for the misunderstanding.
oh @ petasek-666 i forgot to tell you he doesn't use google-t he can translate it by himself, plus he is arab so am kinda amazed by his talent btw he talked to me in korean, chinese and arabic and his bad eng too lol , but to be honest am just gonna say:
i am very amazed by him.

@zebby I am sorry, I am unsure what you want to tell us in that reply?

this was mangle intention -- ?
they took advantage of it him -- ?

Group Leader
@NekoJibril no one took advantage of him and I can show you proof of that. Mangle is blaming others for his YouTube channel being taken down without any proof that the person came from our server. He has every opportunity to work with us but after what he did to us in the server before leaving, some of the staff don’t trust him anymore. Which me and my staff can provide proof on what he did in the server and in our direct messages

Users who are viewing this thread