Aggregator gang
So, this whole drama is just a child throwing tantrum? That's fucking retarded...

@IsabellaOsa
@NekoJibril no one took advantage of him and I can show you proof of that.
I was not trying to blame you for anything, I was expressing my confusion about what @zebby wanted to tell us/me. I do believe you when you say that he was not taken advantage of, even without seeing any proof.

@zebby If you could like post less than 3 answers to a question it would be a great help. Also, if those answers would make more use of the formal register it would help getting your point across. Also, in half your replies I have no clue what the point you were trying to make is.

@zebby @IsabellaOsa If you two could have a private conversation somewhere (and share the results if you want)? A comment-war is probably less than ideal to come to a solution.

All I am getting out of those 3 pages of comments is that one guy wanted to help, was annoying and left while damaging the Demon Clan's stuff somehow, and then some third party zebby decided to post chapters in revenge(?) ? Also something about a YT channel which was banned(?), however thats related.

Either y'all have a clear conversation for all to follow or go somewhere private to solve the issue, but discussing something in public while the public has no clue about what the heck you are talking about seems pointless.

right , but thats the story in short thank you so much for the summury ,and
never mind the details anyway cuz whats done cannot be undone...@NekoJibril

Aggregator gang
@IsabellaOsa
Thanks man!!!
Now i know what the shit is happening here.
Just do your work, i can't handle my brain to loose anymore brain cells by reading this.

Dex-chan lover
@zebby ever see a sniper post 4 ch in sequance before ?
ever heard of a sniper look for justice ?
i think no
so shut-up ...

I've seen snipers post up to ten chapters in quick succession. Doesn't mean a damn thing.

Frankly dude, I don't know what it is you're trying to accomplish with all this, but between the absolute garbage quality translation and your overall asshole attitude to everyone in here, all you've done is give yourself and this person you're white knighting a bad look.

My god. My eyes threw up at the broken grammar.
It hurt so much to look at, and now I need glasses.

Dex-chan lover
can someone convert these chapters to jpg and bmp 10x then reupload them?
I want to see if the quality can get worse.

Horrible translations, just disgusting really, you'll never live up to the Demon Clan, just give up.
I would much rather wait for quality rather than quantity.

@zebby No he can't... if he could translate it by himself it wouldn't be this much of a clusterF***. And to be honest I don't really care if your translator actually uses tools or not. Since those can help if you're uncertain of some words meaning etc. This is however such bad work, that not only your translator is to blame... but your whole team. Because if anyone was reading that before the release and they didn't even pause at the horrible levels of something-glish that was used here, they should be severely reprimanded. As stated before bad translations are better than no translations, however we are already receieving great translations from demon clan so I'll gladly wait for it. C-ya

@petasek-666 you seem to have problems
for your information i started the account about 3 days and i upload chapters that demon clan took about a month to do, is too easy for me but the only thing i lack is a good translator plus i just cant accept the way you are offending me .

@zebby
Oh by all means don't ignore me. But they aren't insults. They're facts. And by stating that you can churn out bad quality faster than someone who takes time to actually cares about their work says it all. You jsut played yourself. you have no intentions of doing this any better. This is 2021. Not 1999 we live in a day and age that all people can easily have access to the raws with even a tiny bit of money and internet connection. If you want to binge yourself and read all you can, by all means do so. But please stay away form doing bad work if it means sabotaging other peoples work.

And as the Germans love to say. "Quality over quantity."

@petasek-666
Germans love quality over quantity in industries, not in comics, and I am not ignoring anyone, but this is what I can do. Perhaps if you can do a better job than we can, as you say:"we are in 2021 and ll people can easily have access to the raws with even a tiny bit of money and internet connection" + i have many friends in germany but i think you are only one of those primitive villagers with my full respect to germans cuz i have the best buds there.

Dex-chan lover
Please use Google translate and for someone to proofread it please, there are correct programs out there too.Nvm I guess you started out new my bad ,best of luck in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread