I have no pity for Muir. If he had just made the decision to not try and murder her mates, then he would have gotten what he wanted. He did this to himself. Like sure, delay them a bit to win her over but don't try and kill mates who can help protect her from that crazy ape psychopath.

Dex-chan lover
OOF U REAP WHAT U SOW DUDE... i do wonder how curtis is doing though 🤔

Nooo 😭😭😭 muir even though u deserve it still 😭 don't worry i still luv u

Good girl 😁
But Miur... I feel sad for him. Really. Why he don't ask her? She is soooo lovely-dovey about every me near to her... Next is the peacock. Hm... I will wait.

Broo, that was not what was agreed on. She said if her mate accepted you then you could mate with her. BUT YA TRIED TO KILL HER MATES, thatd not going back on ones word that's gaining new information.

I just tried to kill your mate and kept Parker from being there for his kids being born. And lied a lot

Bruh At this point, I would agree more with him marrying Alva than with Muir. Muir not only lied to her, she tried to kill Curtis and hold parking outside so Parker couldn't meet Qingqing when she needed him the most, because she was about to give birth. At least Alva was more honest. 😒

Users who are viewing this thread