Group Leader
@Daxes I asked back in the pre serialization, they did not respond. So there's no chance

Atleast Magical Girl Kakeru is safe. Something atleast. Even how degenerate it might be..

Guess we'll have to see if someone with a different moral compass picks it up, was fun though, thank you for your efforts in bringing it to English readers.

Dex-chan lover
I just want to say I do very much appreciate your taking the ethical stance. Though of course this is a pretty grey area because I don't believe in denying people stories or media based on geography or language, and that it's actually a moral wrong to create that divide. (Because I stick trans topics into everything, I have literally talked people in my community down from suicide with emotionally satisfying TSF works, they can represent a lifeline if you're suffering a particular emotional starvation due to life situation.)

But it's not open or shut case -- a creator does deserve to profit from their work and does deserve control of its venue. And an increasingly interconnected world, free scanlations can more than ever represent an actual longterm loss for the author in either their right to that control or indeed money they deserve to have. And I don't think should be obligated to sacrifice just because, yes, their work can change people's lives that wouldn't have otherwise been changed.

I can respect any scanlator with a strong code of ethics who cares about the author's rights. So I salute you and thank you for the translation. It's people like you who do care about the author and do make an attempt to let them know you care that help bring us all together in the longrun, which I think is the best longterm good.

ok manga aside thank you for translating so I hope more things like these in the future good luck

Dex-chan lover
And you never will, girl. Cause let's be honest the best friend is gonna win, cause biology gonna biology apparently.

Dropped? :(
Sad, this was one of my favorite manga. I hope someone else comes and picks it up. Thanks for translating up to now.

Thank you for the hard work, hope you have good future for your group and looking forwards to seeing your upcoming releases.

Thank you for all your hard work. Although I'm a bit sad but I understand your reasoning. 😢 I'm looking forward to your future work.

I understand your reason for drop this series, thank you. I hope anyone pick this series and translate more. So hard to find a raw one too.

Users who are viewing this thread