I will wait for IsabellaOsa translation this whole sniping an active translation is unacceptable. learn some decorum zebby. I am not on the demon clan server. I find your actions detestable as a whole. if you think that someone has dropped a translation and you wish to translate i you should reach out first. You want to see the proper transfer of translation look at the history of knights and magic translation of the LN and how each new translator worked with the prior translator to take over.

Aggregator gang
god, another shit show. great, just great. also, i hate when snipers skip a damn chapter, ruins shit for me

What is up with that shitty english in the translation? I wouldnt mind waiting a bit longer if the textes were readable without me wanting to take a pyke and rip out my eyes..

I personally dont care nor do i think "sniping" is actually a thing. No one should or does have a monopoly on translating. Though i understand manners, the idea that someone should get hate over something like this is honestly fucking childish. Competition breeds innovation and variety. With that being said while the scan quality here is much better in all honesty the font here is fucking jarring and the translation doesn't seem to be of the same quality as the previous so my preference would be the previous team, but i wouldnt find it wrong for someone who prefers illustration to say this is better.

Double-page supporter
english translation sucks ass, only babies care about "sniping", if you dont like it dont read it and wait a bit.

Contributor
"OKEY", sayeth the Dwarf king.

As iffy translations go this is nearing work-of-art levels. (...No offense to the scanlators, English is a difficult language.)

Users who are viewing this thread