Dex-chan lover
This is Ch. 226, not 225
It is also missing page/part of the chapter

Group Leader
@GGCannon thanks, i fixed the chapter number it. And it seems like the image is called "3png" instead of "3.png", so mangadex skips it. I have to reupload anyways to fix some translation issues, so it should be fixed then.

Aggregator gang
Translation is good, but the fonts are bad, you need to change them, to be smoother.

Group Leader
@MrFakOff see comments down below, will be fixed as soon as some crappy site extracts the images from the pdf that chrome outputs, because i could not bother to make an export function atm.

At least it is readable compared to the shitty translations of alovin, or what they are called.

Fonts are bad. Also this:
image.png]

There's not much point in using "self-made tool", especially when causes issues and requires 3rd party online site to convert data from pdf.

The site used by the translator also watermarks the images.

And there are empty speech bubbles.

Aggregator gang
Better work on improving that self-made tool because you might as well put a monkey in front of a keyboard and he will deliver the same quality.

Power Uploader
@UnnamedMinecrafter
After translation and before upload you should manualy check if everything is translated.

Here if full filst of errors in this chapter.

1. Buble text missing
KUXwHh9.png

2. Page missing
XDDGUq0.png

3. Not translated text.
yLCMfMm.png

4. Another buble text missing
QfAEnbg.png

Group Leader
@DeathDonut Dude chill,
1. I literally did this because I had fun doing it (including writing that "useless" tool)
2. I do not care about fonts if you do care either rerelease it with a better one , or at least link me to a better one, that will at least give you chance to get a release with a better font.
3. Why would it matter that it needs a third party site, if that means i can save some work?

Group Leader
@marconii2002
After translation and before upload you should manualy check if everything is translated.
did i miss some rule on md?
If you dont like the quality, block my group and do it yourself.
As for the missing text: I DONT KNOW A SINGLE THING ABOUT CHINESE
these are either caused by google translator just spitting out garbage or in the case of the connected bubbles me deciding to just put it into a single one. The untranslated part is there because i cant even type the chinese characters, so i use ocr and decided to skip trying to ocr it, since the information is either useless or ends up in there anyway, because its there in the novel.

Group Leader
@Serkket Prove it to me. Do the next chapter. Because there seems to be another group that is capable of producing lower quality stuff and taking longer to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread