@Piamette The problem isn't that the Kure clan didn't talk about the death of the heir, but that we don't know anything about that guy.

This character was clearly invented in a desperate move to give the Kure clan a motivation for going to war with Edward Wu. That's why it's lazy writing.

You can't just tell the readers in two panels that a very important character they didn't know existed (despite being in a clan that the readers know well now) has been killed and that it's time for the war arc now.

If consider this good or even ok writing you won't find adjectives to praise Urasawa or Miura's writing. Have standards.

Man this tournament better be on the next level from now on. It has been a huge dissapointment and nowhere near the level of Ashura fights.

Double-page supporter
that was insane. Completly unexpected.

So far the manga's had been pretty tame really, some would say it's just a redo of the original Kengan.
But this, man, that's completly new! And it feels great.

Ohma was goddamn lucky Raian took a liking to him and didn't use any Kure technique the first time they fought!

Ok, so First of all, I love you Raian.
Now: My boy, Xia Ji is officially Omega's Bitch.

Finally! Major Characters are getting actually Killed! I really wanted to see this kind of deaths (I Say for real, not a "Oh, my we barely could save him" kinda death) at the first tournament, since... you know, IT WAS A ANNIHILATION TOURNAMENT!

Dex-chan lover
Looks like beneath all of that, Raian does indeed care for the Kure clan as he took Edward Wu as a priority target

What I love most about this is that the writer perfectly shows when Raian fights for the love of it , he’ll make it last. But when he fights for a purpose nobody not even G-O-D himself is stopping Raian

I see some ppl saying this tournament is sub par compared to the annihilation tournament and I agree to a certain extent but I think we are being set up for some super fights later on in the story.

I think Alan already dq'd in the last chapter, so maybe raian's killing on the ring was taken as a self defense.

Users who are viewing this thread