Fed-Kun's army
oMFG, this was so brutal... When he grabbed his mouth I was like he is joking right?? No way... Amazing...

So Edward and Allan is supposed to be practicipant of the Hiuseng, some short of brainwash/incarnate thingy....
This surely interesting

So I presume Alan Wu inherited memory while Edward Wu inherited the secret powers.

P.S Now that I think, considering that the leader of Wu clan sad that Alan killed more members than even Edward it doesn't make senses that he is such a jobber.

@chucke1992
Yeah. It's either Alan was overhyped or just killed off ridiculously because of the plot - to maintain the power scale and to make Alan inferior to Edward.

Dex-chan lover
in a previous chapter , the wu main clan 's boss said : alan wu kills more of my wu members than edward wu .

i guess the reasons are :

- edward wu is too lazy and doesnt want to dirty his hands with wu 's blood .

- the wu main clan is weak like sh!ts , lol . the power scale : wu main clan 's members <<<<<<< alan wu <<<<<<<<<<< kure raian .

Double-page supporter
HAHAHA!

Wow, that’s fantastic.

Can’t wait to see him immediately job against Edward, but that kill was brutal and incredible

that was insane, I immediately re read it, and I NEVER do that....

The kure clan was quite adamant of pulling out of this situation, and also saying "They're" including both the worm and Purgatory. in saying they wont survive. I wonder how this is going to play out now for the Kure clan, Raian did the bare minimum and beat Alan Wu at the peak of his ability. toyed with him, slashed out his eyes. and now going After Edward Wu, I wonder what ability that guy Edward really has, he must be a monster to have killed the next in line to lead the Kure.

Users who are viewing this thread