Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the job Toyoda hired Muteba for involved looking into Eddie? Mentioning this since it seems like, with the reveal that Eddie is Alan’s other half, he’s presumably going to be a much tougher fight, not even mentioning that he’s the head of his clan branch. With that in mind, Raian might actually need help going up against him.

BRUTALITY 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 FCK!!!!!😂

Goddamn this shit is finally getting crazy!!! For fucks sake i love to see the kura clan destroy when getting serious

the way they put in exposition in these chapters is so dumb “wasnt he next in line for the patriarchy” like bro that’s something a side character unrelated to the family should say not a fucking sibling 😂 but aye man been waiting for raian to fuck shit up and im very much pleased with the outcome

He copied king kong when he cracked the T-rexs jaw but went to another level

Dex-chan lover
just like i said in the previous chapter 's comment section :

"
- the terrifying , secret technique of the wu clan : force a kid to hear bull-sh!ts for decades .
- how is that supposed to make the kid more stronger ?
- i dunno .
- just training your muscles is more effective than hearing bull-sh!ts .
"
alan wu is a jobber because of this useless , stupid , "secret technique" , lol .

page 15 looks so wrong , you can compare the positions of the hands of raian in page 14 and 15 . and you cant rip a human like that . a human 's body doesnt work that way . at best , raian can only rip off the jaw and some skin from the chest .

with this technique , there is no defense , because the muscles of 2 arms are more stronger than the muscles of 2 jaws .

page 16 : blood on eyes , so this girl already gets some nasty diseases from alan 's blood , lol .

when i was reading the raw japanese scans , i thought the reason that raian had to finish the match ASAP because he was having horrible diarrhea . after the match , he was running to the toilet ASAP , lol .

in the japanese original version , katahara metsudo calls nogi hideki with "nogi-chan" and "nogi-kun" .

Dex-chan lover
maybe the authors were inspired by this scene from this manga : https://mangadex.org/title/4858/dragon-quest-retsuden-roto-no-monshou

a random , nameless sea snake/sea eel VS the demon monarch of this manga , you can easily guess who will be the winner .

the sea eel tries to bite the neck of the demon monarch , but then it gets ripped in half .

note that the human body is different from the eel body . only the eel can be ripped like that .

50926271583_3963e7574e_h.jpg

@Cutebaka is this an actual spoiler? cause if it is then you prolly should mark as spoiler cause Im pretty sure raws came out when you said this

Users who are viewing this thread