jak

Contributor
Is Soo Won finally gonna start showing his true colors?

Dex-chan lover
Lol she's so cray cray and.soo won is so chill.

Many thanks

So he's really going along with her plan??? I doubt it honestly but we'll see. Why didn't we see Yona's expression when she said that?

Power Uploader
@jak

I dunno, he's not doing anything we didn't know already he would gladly do. In fact, what she's proposing is fully in keeping with what he thinks would be Kouka's best interest. (Doesn't make his callous warmongering any better, but still.)

The only catch, of course, is that the Four Dragons and Hak aren't his to give. So Yona will have to make a move, anyway.

lmao. the expression contrast between these two at the end. soo-won all “meh sure”

Is she delusional or did everyone forgot that the throne was originally yona’s but was forcefully taken away. Also applaud soo-won for not giving into that women.

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell if he's being sarcastic or sincere.

But also wow yona you need to run...

Hmmm so Soo won is gonna go with her plan? well his attitude doesnt match it. Either way I still want yona to take the boys and run far away from them all

There is no way our baby Yona will let that fly. Anywho, MMMm SooWon, we got a problem here?

delusion indeed 😌 good luck taking the dragons and Hak away lol
Soowon's face at the end is such a mood I can't wait for the next chapter

Soo Won may pretend to cooperate with her to get information from her without actually giving anything in return (because he can't give away Yona's friends anyway).

isn't "sounds good" a mistranslation? it looks like he's saying "no need" or something to that effect on that panel. based on the girl's reaction, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread