@Evil_Twin Is "sounds good" a mistranslation (not something like "I'm fine" or "not needed"? It feels out of place for Soo-won's characters and the girl's reaction? I might just be missing something though.

Dex-chan lover
Considering what I gathered of Soo Woon so far, he's not entirely sincere. He doesn't seem to want any of the dragons or anything either and how he treats Yona, he's just going to go along with that person and see how much he can get from her (not like she can do much since they have limited time).

what does she expect him to be i mean man is a freaking king from a big country,,, does she really take him as some stupid fella?

AHHH EXCITED this was such a funny chapter tooo ahdhf jkgh, Soo-won was like wow her news is disappointing lmaoo, anyhow did sis know that he is part of the clan? do they keep a record cross country or something wth

What a good chapter! The twists and turns. All the interactions between Su-woon and his protective retainers. Not to mention the usual hilarity of the group.

Users who are viewing this thread