Oh, apparently she needed some maintenance ... for that leaking oil, you see ;)

Dex-chan lover
would the twisted stickler gets the same treatment as Nakuta? really hope not... better to just straight behead her...

Dex-chan lover
> Just think of it, if Romy mates to MC in robot mode, then MC's son will surely be sliced under, cause Romy mouth had a slicer

> LMAO!!!!!!!
Romy: "Robots dont do lewd things"
But robots has been used also to receive lewd things.. Hahahaha

I logged in just to say big thank you to @omfganimal. The situation right now maybe very awkward with TLS, BUT you can't be blamed for sniping it. We all know how far behind we were from the newest chapters. I hopelessly gave up this series because I thought no one would translate it anymore, then one day you dropped the massive bombs! I was worried when you handed over the series to TLS again. I saw the Brazil one updated pretty quickly while no news on the English translation and I thought 'here we go, we'll stay behind again". Then today I saw you back on translating it again, even faster than Brazil!!! With your dedication on this series, I'm pretty confident to follow this series again. THANK YOU!

Group Leader
@ Kokoala yeah I plan to keep doing this series. I was just indecisive, I suppose 😬 I'm too nice about things. I'm so invested into this series it's painful just waiting a day 😅 they're more than welcome to post chapters as I'm not trying to stop them from doing so, but I'm going to be working on chapters as soon as they come out. Like if I post first then they probably won't post a chapter, but even if they post first I still intend to upload mine. Nobody has said anything about how this is the first chapter I know of with removed sound effects and that shiz took me all day 😬 almost feels not worth, but I'll keep removing them since these chapters look so clean with them gone. I'm honestly shocked I got this out before the BR team. I saw the uploader isn't even on the team, so maybe this chapter has just been a lack of that guy snagging their stuff to upload. Thanks for your support!

Dex-chan lover
chill guys, we still dont know why the witch is introduced for, and the witch isnt 'there' yet, im sure they witch will have to do something againts this mimi

Users who are viewing this thread