Dex-chan lover
Remember the time where we lewd a female robot that wears dominatrix french goth and blinker, having nice round thicc ass plus bringing katana ?

Remember to put safety on

Dex-chan lover
@omfganimal So glad you're back and taking over. I was afraid we get to wait longer again and I really want to stay up to date with this series. I see your passion behind it and hope you keep having fun doing them.

@omfganimal extremely keyed take. There's too many scan groups that fight for the right to TL certain projects and then never post any uploads until someone snipes them, at which point they then start crying about snipers, even though there would have never been a problem if they just worked on the chapters they said they were going to work on at a decent pace.

Group Leader
@Makenai Thank you! Reading comments like these make doing all of these chapters worth it.
@smegmo-the-unclean Exactly! If this never got so behind and even behind again, I wouldn't be doing what I am now. I read comments from older chapters about them sniping Hyakuro, but I don't know how true or false it is since I just got into this series in December. I did see like five or six overlapping chapters of the two teams then Hyakuro just stopping, so it would make sense. Too bad it won't show the exact upload date.
Thank you everyone else for your mentions. As awkward as it is, it gives doing this series a lot more worth.

Okay I just binged so much chapters and it feels so good to finally be reading this series with a lot more chapters. Thanks so much for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
I had a truck with a blown engine that leaked less oil than Romy.

Users who are viewing this thread