Yay! He smashed her! She better get the ring around her neck.

Can't believe I am caught up! This manga is so damn weird though, like I have no idea what is going on, especially i the real world with his normal body.

Surprised it had lasted 144 chapters!

I will be honest and confess I am not here for the story I am here for all the eye apple All I can eat

Good stuff, honestly didnt believe we'd actually ever catch up to the raws. thanks @omfganimal for the wave of new chapters you made my weekend 5 stars. Also thanks to the OG TL teams for TLing this in the past i would never have found this interesting some times stupid, raunchy isekai without all of ya'll. 😁

@omfganimal You know what series could use your help? "Infection", by Ookawa Tooru. The group doing that is so far behind the raws, that it will take them four years minimum to catch up at this rate. With your speed and quality, they could probably shave that time down considerably.

Group Leader
@MangaRogue would love to, but working on other series and such. I have a roadmap to do along with trying to get this week's chapter of PP out. SFX redrawing takes forever. I'm working with someone on some other series and they said they're going on hiatus soon so those works will stop and then I can try to catch up on my roadmap. I'll see what I can do, but it'd be a long time if anything. I see the last thing is from two months ago for Infection. Dunno how far behind it actually is.

@omfganimal Its VERY far behind. The latest chapters are in the 190s last I checked; it may be up to the 200s now. The series updates at inconsistent intervals and frequencies. It can be months before there are updates, then you get maybe one or two chapters. I think the group working on it now have other series their doing. At the rate they're going, they will never catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread