Dex-chan lover
I somewhat understand the pain of Vance... getting played around with by a woman who is all fake and doesn't actually love you... only to be thrown away like a dirty rag when she's done with you...
But the best thing to do is just move on with your life.

Double-page supporter
It would be epic, if he gets betrayed a second time by his new girl lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@Rusty5555 - You'd be surprised the stupid and outrageous things ppl do for power. Tho in her case, she is just a literal thot

Fed-Kun's army
Ladies and gents, we will soon experience full satisfaction as Chrome will bring to her a fate worst than death!

@Rusty5555, like @uchiha007 said. ppl do stupid things to basically get what they want. In her case, she wanted to be the priest/higher up role. So to do this, the day she cheated on MC and fucked the hero, she figured it would be much easier to gain that role if she was seen with the hero instead of the MC. This is also the reason why she slept with that old priest and even in her thought bubble said "disgusting." She's manipulative. Can we believe she actually loved MC in the beginning? well tbh if she loved him, then she wouldn't have to cheat to get power, but she probably did have feelings for him. Can we believe that she still loves him when reunited? Most likely no as she was scared for her life and wanted to be spared so she probably just said that to not get harmed. As to why she sleeps with others with no high power such as the knight...... i dont think it was ever disclosed why she did it so we can most likely assume she's for the street.

"but she loves him"
fucking bullshit. You are mentally ill if you think that. If she did all that there is no way she really loves him. Come on she doesn't even feel bad for him and just want to climb.
She just wanted to get free and to not face what she had done

Dex-chan lover
Hello everyone, there is a darkness with a voice inside of me. Do you hear it speaking?
Also, I wonder why the title says "my lover was stolen", when they weren't actually lovers. He already knows it was a fake relationship, so why is it considered "lover" and "stolen"?

Users who are viewing this thread