12 Beast

Aggregator gang
@Xystus There are plenty of manga that didn't sold well but are above the average compared to the average manga that sell well but all this is subjective so even if I named a bunch you could try to argue that they aren't. When a manga is axed it is over, you don't get it to rise up again years later. On other media like video games this can happen, Umihara Kawase went by mostly unnoticed, only years later it rose in popularity to the point that over 20 years later it was ported to PC and is popular enough to spawn multiple sequels. You can't argue it isn't a successful franchise nor that it isn't a successful game even if originally it wasn't successful. A good product can not sell well due to factors like marketing, wrong target audience, management, etc. There are plenty of burgers better than Mc Donalds or Burger King and many of those restaurants closed due to bad management, location, marketing, etc even if they were better than the average high selling burger.

Dex-chan lover
@te-kun I mean we're talking about manga here idk why you delved into a game lol. It's evident that this manga was axed because the author himself admitted it wasn't selling well and editor told him to focus on MonMusu so IDK why are we even discussing it lol. Again if you wanna talk about why a manga wasn't selling well, just gimme examples of such cases. So far manga I have not encountered a manga series that is really good that isn't selling well to the point of getting axed.

Wait, there were more chapters than this. The lamia/centaur arc did not even show up. I mean, we did not even see the the lamia from the cover, and she did show up when I read this manga the last time.

Users who are viewing this thread