wtf is this bullshit? he refused the blank cheque earlier but now used his potion without even taking credit -__- why tf didn't he take credit? there's a limit to even the unrealistic and stupid amount of denseness that the mc has

@cousinlover, He's one of the richest and most powerful men in Korea, the mc could at least acquire a lot of money and respect from both him and his son (the mc's sidekick)

@omniRex IIRC, he was saving it for emergencies and given the fact that it was a very rare item, the he had to get materials from dungeons nobody else could, there was no guarantee he could make more, so he had to be stingy with it.

Dex-chan lover
@omniRex

First, that item is very rare, he only have 4 of them iirc, 2 used so far. If word was to get out that he can cure with item, many people would come after him, even get mad at him if he refused... so what choice he have?
Also, he doesn't need money, he can easily gain money by doing dungeon or saving others country like Japan but nah, he only interest in getting strong. He have no interest in frame, or money or any other hunters would. Just want to blast dungeon, getting stronger that all.

And this one, he save him cuz that SW best friend, he wasn't sure if he should involve not knowing what is exactly their relationship as father/son.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe this actually works to his benefit too.
If the chairman guy also wakes from the final sleep disease, then the attention for it won't all be on his mother, which could be harmful for her and by extent him and his family. And it also doubles over as a nice early birthday gift for his guildmate.
Smart move of Sung Jin Woo.

Dex-chan lover
I was getting a bit mad at him for refusing him the cure, because while I understood it was limited I also saw that he was basically betraying his bro. This chapter though? Protag is a bro 100%

@omnirex there's a limit on how short minded you are, money is good but not when it will cause you more problem afterwards,

Users who are viewing this thread