Carlos only won by ring-out
Yumigahama beaten easily
Lu Tian beaten easily
Toa beaten easily
Naidan murdered
Alan beaten easily and murdered

Damn Purgatory fighters kind of suck. The only one who actually won their fight was Falcon.

Fed-Kun's army
Uh if the rule is weapon is prohibited, then alan is supposed to never QUALIFY for the match from the start since he was disqualified from the beggining by bringing weapon from the start, and their match is actually already decided with raian wins by default.

Him killing him in the end is a "normal murder" (or self defense depends on result of court, but thats another matter) and supposed to not count toward matches. Shouldnt it be that raian won the match, but end up in trial of self defense or murder? Dont tell me they tried to act like this is some nice sport in the outside where pers and mass media is so goddamn sensitive with any touchy subject.

Eh fuck this shit, author can decided which ever logic he thought the best and get away with it

Bro why ppl are talking so much trash about all purgatory? Lol yeah they lose alot vs kengan but it's only bc most of the kengan fighters know what is losing! I mean without getting kill lol. Alan didnt have a chance vs Raian obviously but ppl saying that Naidan lose vs Ryu? The guy kill himself literaly using Ryus hand xD.

The Lo long dong don is the king?
Can he beat Kuroki the beard dong king kong?
Not matter what you answer the Mandigo king Muteba has the most bang/ratio of them all!!!

I hope we get a good fight out of this, been curious about the mysterious twin brother for awhile.

Double-page supporter
I have a strong feeling that the Misaki we met from the prequel IS the clone and this one is the original who's killing tendencies were tamed. If I'm gonna go further, if he calmly challenges Purgatory's finest then it's also safer to say Misaki is Hayami's version of Agito, a crazed boy who's tamed his bloodthrist.

its a shame that we dont see the fighters outside of this tournament. it's either job to the kengan asura team or beat them through unsatisfying means

Dex-chan lover
page 6 : donaire : we have got Kim Jong-un , a fat bastard , waiting in the wings , for tagging out . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-un

all of the korean names sound the same to me , lol .

Dex-chan lover
So not only does he look like King, his nickname is The King as well...

That was a good laugh.

Hayami better not break Jurota's neck in the first 15 seconds otherwise Kengan loses another match

Users who are viewing this thread