@RyoukoKonpaku @entity_101
From what i read on the web novel, Mu and Atlantis had the same power, but when Mu was transferred, Atlantis was destroyed, also, it was implied that the space around Japan might have gotten destroyed as well, so, possibly Korea and China got destroyed, nothing confirmed. Also, along side japan one other country was transferred, its like a medieval country with nuclear weapons, same level as USA during world war II, it was kinda like a 2000s japan rematch against wwii USA.... well, the translator stopped translating, there are like, over 30 chapters that did not got translated, and it gets ugly, i think he "dropped" the webnovel.
in short, Mu does not stand a chance against 2~~4 other countries.

@joel7686 Yeah, yeah, I know I had just confused Mu and Atlantis due to reading the novel quite a while ago

And no, it’s not really that the
Gra Valkas Empire is medieval nation with nuclear weapons, it’s basically another world WW2 Japan with USA levels of resources, that from the looks of it doesn’t have nuclear technology, and Mu can take on other nations, but it can’t do much against the technologically superior Japan or GVE

And from the wiki
it appears that the only biggest change with Mu’s transfer was that the Earth axis was heavily changed, that made Atlantis that in this case was located were its today Antarctica continent turn into the frozen wasteland it’s today

@entity_101
Mu loses to the dragon people country and the central super power, the holy something, so, with valkas and japan its 4 countries, other countries dont appear much, so, that leaves a sense that Mu is not that much
What you read on the wiki is correct, either way, it was destroyed right? Eternal winter kills any nation, that is what i meant by saying that china and korea might have been destroyed

@Joel7686
well, the thing is that Mu is the second strongest, capable of giving a fight to the HME, the dragon people ware there because they can use magic very well, while everyone else in the new world is weaker than Mu, while GVE and Japan are using tech cheats

And no,
it was only Atlantis that was destroyed, because in this story it was located in the continent of Antarctica, so no Japan wasn’t wasn’t destroyed nor China nor Korea, because this Japan is technically the Japan of our world, and they mention China, so again only Atlantis was the one destroyed everyone else the author doesn’t talk about

@entity_101
i think there is a small misunderstanding happening here about Atlantis and all, just to make it clear
1 - i did not said japan or mu or any transferred country was destroyed at any point, you can read all my previous comments
2 - Atlantis became antartica, we are both saying the same thing, good, we agree :) well, because the poles changed, Atlantis froze, and the same thing might have happened to china and korea, nothing confirmed, as i said before, destroyed, i think you got the misunderstanding that i meant blow up or something like that, i meant frozen, either way, its destroyed
3 - we only know a handful of countries, we are told that all countries not showed on that reunion that is attacked by the empire were weaker and bla bla bla and from the ones that stuff and plot happens, Mu is one of the weakest, mu is above all unnamed countries, bellow all transferred and superpower ones

to be honest, i dont know why we are arguing, the amount of detail you have a problem with is very very very very tiny, its the cherry pick of the cherry pick.

@joel7686 Honestly, most discussions on these mangas comment sections are cherry-picking
So here what I have to say:
I didn't say any transferred country was destroyed, I said only Atlantis was destroyed after Mu was transferred
If I do a quick google search on Atlantis, the greek who first wrote about it, said it existed somewhere around 9600 BC, and we all know everyone was still using stone tools at that time, so if you're saying the civilizations that existed during the Mu-Atlantis cold war crumbled from a sudden change of the Earth axis and some climate changes, then yes, I do agree that then yes the "Civilizations" in China and Korea got destroyed, but not that China and Korea got destroyed, because then it makes me think of the regions and not the civilization, and those places didn't get covered in snow, because at that time the world was warming, and it's only said that Atlantis rolled the 1 and got eternal winter
And again, with the Wiki, it's said that Mu lost chunks of territory after it was transferred because they couldn't use magic, so I would guess that Mu (and Atlantis) were actually around the bronze or iron age when everyone else was using rocks, so maybe, just maybe the disappearance of Mu was actually what caused the Bronze age collapse
Though if I had to say, which is the truly weakest, I would bet on the HME, why? Because they're only strong because they just happened to be sitting on top of a bunch of ancient powerful relics that they just copied, and didn't do anything more to improve, while Mu is trying its best to catch up to Japan ASAP
for Mu is the weakest because of the comparison with the HME, Japan, GVE and the dragon kingdom, then yes it looks weak, but if you look another way, both the HME and Mu are weak against Japan and GVE by a lot, with Mu being the only "original" superpower to be doing everything it can to strengthen itself with the help of Japan, making it the third, after they defeat the GVE, because second is the Annorial Empire that is probably either equal if not stronger than the HME

Dex-chan lover
entity_101

[Definitely the Annonrial Empire is as strong as HME. What difference between the two empires has is that AE did their magic technology development correctly. I think they didn't just copy the RavE relics but studied how those weapons work, while the HME is simply just copying those relics without studying how the weapons work. Of course, there are some technologies that AE can't copy or study due to their advanced nature. Looks like my own assessment about AE might be correct: they could be post-Korean War to pre-Vietnam War level equipped with 1st-gen guided missile technology/spoiler]

Users who are viewing this thread