Double-page supporter
why the fuck is everyone saying Enel? Because of that dangling piece that looks like it could be Enel's ears? If that's the only reason why people think it's Enel, they're kind of dumb. There's literally no connection between Wano or the Kozuki family and retainers with Enel. He left as enemies with the Straw Hats as well, there's literally no reason for Enel to be here helping them out. Not to mention, Enel left this world and went to space anyhow, and I don't remember seeing anything about him having come back.

I must say that Ener is also the 1st name that came to my mind when I saw the profile. Not only the ears, the sharp nose as well.
But yes, it's kinda unlikely, I know he has no reasons to be there. However, that's exactly what a plot twist is, something totally unexpected.

I guess Hiyori or Toki would make more sense. But it's someone who's likely to have some battle power, I don't believe in Hiyori for that, and I don't recognise her nose. My bet would more likely be on Toki.

I bet it is Fukurokujo. First of all we know that Enel will eventually return but its highly impossible in this part of the story. Second, Toki san is impossible too because she clear said that her time travelling power is limited in the time of her destined death so she can't be in their. Hiyori can also be an option but base in situation, the leader of oniwabanshu which is a old friend of shinobu is likely.

The only foreshadowing I'm interested in is the possibility of Sanji foreshadowing Robin slapping bad guys & gals left and right. C'mon, Oda, give our girls more spotlight!

Users who are viewing this thread