Okay I'll be honest, I don't get jack shit of what's happening now. Sorry for the avid fans but this seems badly written to me. I don't get why the blood manipulation guy is good now and no one wants to kill him anymore, I don't get what it means for Megumi to be the family head and I don't get what the blonde is doing.

Sorry if I'm just straight up stupid but this storyline is a mess to me.

Double-page supporter
@_wolfsie_ If you don't get it because of the missing chapters, that's understandable. And if the reason being you can't catch up with how fast paced the story is rn, you just have to read the whole Shibuya Incident arc all over again. I'm pretty sure you'll get it. I've done the same, though I do have questions myself I know it'll be concluded later on.

If this is really a badly written manga, there wouldn't be any avid fans in the first place.

@_wolfsie_ Nah, you aren't being stupid. Reading this weekly is pretty confusing so, like @Barrier-kiun, I'd recommend re-reading the Shibuya Arc. I feel like this manga would've really benefitted from being released monthly but, being a Shonen Jump, we don't have that luxury.

To address your points specifically, the Blood Manipulation Guy, Choso, received a memory about Yuuji being his "younger brother" (why this happened is unexplained IIRC). On top of that, Noritoshi Kamo, who was revealed to be the identity of the curse inside Getou, was an infamously evil sorcerer who experimented on the Death Painting Wombs (Choso's brothers) and manipulated their birth mother.

As for Megumi being the family head, I believe this took place in the Gojou's past arc, but an agreement was made between Megumi's dad and the head of the Zen'in clan, relinquishing Megumi to the Zen'in clan. I'm pretty sure the exact terms were unclear, but Gojou played a heavy role in preventing Megumi from being instated into the Zen'in clan. This is why, upon his incapacitation, Megumi is to be brought into the clan and become its leader.

Hope that helps a little bit.

@_wolfsie_: Nah, you're not stupid. The manga's been a mess for a while now. I'm not saying it's become straight up bad, but the Getou fight dragged on and on, and on the other hand some information was revealed/shown too abruptly. And then we suddenly got a tiny time skip.

Users who are viewing this thread