Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the gimmick would be for this fight.... the earbuds? super suspicious...

guessing he's basically the same as the dude from kengan asura who had the ultimate tactical skill, but none of the physical skill- just the opposite. he can emulate anything that's told to him perfectly, but he has zero fighter's instinct by himself, or tactical ability. Thus the earbuds. And then maybe at the end we find out he's some kind of batshit crazy bioengineered

Fed-Kun's army
It's like a Mechanicus Adept praying to the Machine Spirit. I'm referring to the earbuds. Cuz oh boi the Machine Spirit is about to lose his shit.

Dex-chan lover
I bet the earbuds are costantly saying something like: Stay calm stay calm stay in control

And sooo... he's going to snap soon.

Aggregator gang
Oh boy, it sure would be a shame if someone were to go a little...crazy.

Please don't tell me he's gonna go masaki mode. We already have enough crazy characters

Wait can you guys really not figure it out? Dude is clearly as nuts as the last “iteration” but kept it under wraps with whatever was playing in those earbuds, probably some calming hypnotic stuff.

Dex-chan lover
His listening to chorus of Bodies by Drowning Pool.

One nothing wrong with me
Two nothing wrong with me
Three nothing wrong with me
Four nothing wrong with me

Dex-chan lover
@Pterodactyl: Meguro Masaki also had the earbuds, which he crushed when his turn to fight came up. But yeah, I assume the earbuds were also playing something to keep him calm back then as well. Still crazy, but not serial killer mode.

Anyone else find it weird that Koga is acting so surprised that Kazzy couldn’t see Jurota slam Masaki down? Did his “Fist Eye” trait ever come up previously in a situation where Koga could learn about it? I feel like that’s a huge oversight.

I wonder if there's some kind of meaning between page 13 and 14. Notice how the scene where he fall to the ground in page 13 to then page 14 where he finally noticed he fall down to the ground (!?) and then he started screaming in pain which sounded unusual (whewwww?). Isn't the artist usual scene would be; notice the impact/counterattack > to then fall down, while this 2 page in this chapter is the complete opposite.

I wonder if Hayami doesn't feel pain and emotion at all and this is more like him "acting" human. The fact that he already looks like he's in pain after a normal throw seems too unnatural and more like "I've been thrown to the ground and therefore I must feel and act like i'm in pain" kinda thing.

Users who are viewing this thread