Dex-chan lover
Why even snipe this? It's barely been 2 weeks since the last chapter. It's not like we've sat here for months waiting on a group that doesn't deliver on promises. NoNames have been pretty good about publishing at a relatively regular schedule and do a damn fine job on top of that.

So in waltz the new crew to throw up like 6 simplistic pages full of mistakes and bad translation less than a month after the most recently released chapter by the other group because....?

As others said, there are dozens of manga out there that other groups have dropped or have had groups that vanished and left dormant. Do the community some good by picking up one of those instead of lazily trying to swipe a series from a team that's still working on it and doing a competent job.

Why is it so hard for some people to complete a whole chapter and then release it, instead we get this

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the effort, but will wait for a complete chapter that is typeset.

I am sick of how every fucking isekai the Mc is so goddamn Japanese they can't live without a fucking bath or rice. Also why fucking do only part? Lazy fucker.

Dex-chan lover
Yo bro you just asking to get bullied.
Are you a masochists or what

Double-page supporter
@prince2000kr If your reason to translate this is that "you couldn't wait for them to release," then just translate it for yourself and read it by yourself. You do the rest of us readers a disservice by posting something with this level of quality, especially when A) the current group is still releasing pretty regularly and B) they do so with a much higher quality than what you just did.

7rK

Group Leader
Shitty quality, poor translations, super cringe. And do I fucking see you use comic sans!
I hate when snipers release chapters like this, if you are impatient just shit stuff like this and read it yourself, not give us your shit.
Also why the fuck is the chapter divided into segments when the raw clearly hasn't divided it. Keep your garbage to yourself bish

Everyone talks about scanlators but I will be talking about the story. There is one thing that blurring my mind. I don't think Saint Kidan showing enough affection to Patty. Someone is going to '' Boo'' me for this but, the story is getting boring. I don't want to see ''Saint Kidan and his wife princess Patty's FARMİNG LİFE''. I don't get it why every isekai '' Slow-life'' MC's is thinking about making farm and especially rice farms. I don't want them to create the perfect story but, why? How can banished heros can get anything even a land, in their eyes you are a burden ı think they will even take your clothes of (because of high quality) then they will give you a cloth like thing made out of sack and they will literally drop you in a place where they think you can not get there alive ( which is the most merciful one I think ) but if you get out there alive and they remembered your face Poof!! Now you are highly wanted criminal and now they put bounty on your head and wanted dead, GAME OVER. İf king didn't like the heros he summoned he can easily get them assassinated. İf king thinks he can use them. Hewill most likely get the heros confined and observe their movements. İf he can he will manipulate the Heros and turn them into chess pieces. Even heros are not strong and don't have skills, they will try to squeeze every information they can get and use them against other countrys. İf a kingdoms King choose to give you a land. ( Which is unlikely, but if you choose to marry a noble things are different ) they will put you into a position you can not leave without their consent and again they will observe your movements. All of things will turn out diffrent when you are strong, but we are talking about useless MC's. İf you are beautifull or handsome you are going to get engaged with nobles who think you are worth for it. Now you have two options. İf you are lucky you will get engaged into someone in nobilty kind and lovely who will save you from the life waiting for you. İn the second option. I am sorry but the one who married you will use you for his benefits, then throw you out when he things he is done with you, GAME OVER. İf you are not intelligent and strong, the life waiting for you is a torture. ( This is what will happen to MC's kingdom that they spawned and choose to abandon and destroy ) Have a good day.

Group Leader
@prince2000kr it's an unsaid rule where scanlators pick up dropped series means those that haven't been updated for more than 3 months. And I don't think mangadex allows u to purposely split chapter. This original chapter has 23 pages, not 6. If u need a list of manga to pick up, this is one of the forum I always look at https://mangadex.org/thread/36705/1

Group Leader
It's not a bad first attempt, @prince2000kr.

There are some changes that could be done. For example, I like the font, but it's a bit blocky. The font I usually use is Wildwords Lower which I purchased for manga translation, but a good one I also use that is free is "Canted Comic." Blambot also has a few good ones. Digital Strip (1 or 2), Anime Ace (1 2 or 3), or maybe Letter-O-Matic. I would make the font slightly smaller, so there is a little more white space around the letters, and make sure they are centered in each bubble. And, for things like on page 5, where the bubble is in two pieces, I would make sure to split the text up into two small sentences as appropriate.

The biggest thing I would do, is have a friend read the text to make sure it sounds correct -- an Editor. There are some odd word choices that do not flow quite right when spoken aloud.

Users who are viewing this thread