If you didn't want bad comments then why did you upload it on Internet? The answer is easy: you're lonely and you crave for attention. So. Good luck with your own problems. Maybe one day you'll grown up and remember this. I'm so sorry for you to have such memories fooling yourself...

Hi3

Aggregator gang
Usually, I don't really care when someone snipes (e.g. SSSSS scans), but if you're gonna be a dick about it, then you deserve absolutely no respect in the slightest

Group Leader
Wait... what?
Did you only clean the text bubbles? You just need to create another layer and paint over the text. You don't even need to erase the text box. I don't think it will take even an hour to do that especially when you don't have to redraw?
You are doing this in hard mode, lol.
I don't even know what am I reading, ahahahaha.

Be my guest! I will and shall snipe more but got some advice from people on how to properly make quality, so I shall try better.
@Kofeine_ thanks for commenting (ʃƪ^3^)
@elezend sorry for the mistakes, I will redo it again better once I have time.

Group Leader
@Sniper-chan ahahahaha to think that you actually reply to my comment. Another thing is that the best machine translator for Japanese is not Google lol. Papago recognizes the text better than Yandex for OCR (assuming that's what you used). I used Nox + Papago, so I can rip the text on Windows since Papago for ocr is only available on Android. The Second machine will be using Deepl if you can't get the meaning using Papago. Third, and usually my last resort will be Google Translate.

I don't know if you are trying to aim for shitty translation, but those are based on my experience.

Group Leader
@Kofeine_
IDK who sniped Girlfriend Who Absolutely Doesn’t Want to Take a Bath VS Boyfriend Who Absolutely Wants Her to Take a Bath but please remove your chapter if you did this just to annoy me.

And I thought I was the biggest pompous git here on mangadex, but I see that even I have been outclassed. You deserve the Cry-Baby of the Day Award!

@Sniper-chan Just ignore all those cry-baby assholes.

Group Leader
@FredFriendly fun fact: if you read the whole message I'm going through some hard time right now???? perhaps you're friends with the sniper if you're not in scans sniping is really bad.

Group Leader
@Kofeine_
fun fact: if you read the whole message I'm going through some hard time right now???? perhaps you're friends with the sniper if you're not in scans sniping is really bad.

Boo hoo hoo. Aren't we all going through hard times???? I spent four years scanlating hundreds of chapters of various series and I couldn't have cared less if someone else "sniped" a chapter or even the whole series (oh, how I hate that word). If you scanlate solely for the love of scanlating, whether or not someone else scanlates the same series shouldn't bother you. If it does, then maybe you shouldn't be scanlating to begin with.

7rK

Group Leader
@sniper-chan Again, this snipe is itself hideous quality. If it was at least proper quality it could be considered as at least a normal snipe. Even if you wanted to annoy only kofeine, you ended up annoying a hell bunch of readers too, which thus affects your overall popularity. And for a sniper, popularity is what matters most. I saw you did Harame's emotional story too, which was good quality. So here's some advice: don't snipe with poor quality it will just upset people, I can't really stop your behaviour of sniping so I am just gonna say if you snipe, make it quality or else don't.

Group Leader
@FredFriendly Man, I have respect for someone like you. I do scanlation too as a form of gaming or relaxation thing. Cleaning manga doesn't require much thinking or time and I find it very relaxing.

TYSM for the chapter. You could have made your own script for the text you couldn't Google Translate also The dialogues needs more PR.

EDIT: HURTING PEOPLE NOT GOOD

Group Leader
@FredFriendly I'm pretty sure that I said that I don't mind with them sniping this ch, but I finds it pretty personal due to the facts that my name got mentioned. And it's creepy af.

alright alright i get it. Shit translations, mentioned kofe, bad stuff. Imma remove the chapter, But next time better quality!

Users who are viewing this thread