The funny part about this mess is how when Naruto was on his “death bed” in purgatory with Kurama, he DOESN’T EVEN MENTION HIS OWN GOD DAMN WIFE AND DAUGHTER LMAO!

Instead he says he’ll just miss Boruto and Kawaki then lumps everyone else in with “the village”

Like wtf??? Are you joking Kishimto?

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter
I like the idea. After last ninja war, those duo strongest op ninja need to be nerfed. Kishimoto-sensei make them retain rikudo's power, yet that should have been lose its purpose after kaguya is sealed. It make them some sort of...gary sue i suppose
Now with them lose their best cards, it opens more possibilities to the story. Hope the story gets better from this point onwards. Oh and i believe what 'Boruto' lacks the most is the direction of story telling, i guess kishimoto-sensei could begin from that point

I don't think that will be another series after Boruto tbh, Otsutsuki it's the last card that the writer had. (at least this is what I feel..)

@sexistvirgin Well, there is Naruto the last movie, that should tell u that Kishimoto doesn't know how to handle relationships.. but yeah kinda funny ngl 🤣

Dex-chan lover
This comment section:
Nooooo why Boruto that is the title character and protagonist is more relevant than the others?

"Naruto should have ended..."
It is ended. This is Boruto. Is ANOTHER manga, another story.

Dex-chan lover
That last line by Boruto was the gayest shit I've ever heard, and I've read yaoi manga.

And on the topic of Naruto and Sasuke being nerfed... that's not a problem, the way it happened is. In fact, they've been nerfed by shit writing since the very start anyway, now it's just an actual in-universe nerf. Everyone knows the point is to make way for the MCs and all, but that doesn't make it any less poorly executed.

Dex-chan lover
ntBaN0M.png

Alright we all knew Sasuke and Naruto were nerfed from the start of the series but now it's just officially done and dusted. Nothing lasts forever, the mighty ones fall into oblivion...
I hate to see it happen to characters I've known all my life but thematically it's super interesting and even appropriate to this series. Almost Silmarillion-ish

YES, it could have been handled better. Kurama vanishing and Boruto stabbing Sasuke's eye out both feel like weird asspulls. This scene with Kurama failed to make me emotional in any way. I would have at least expected some tears. I hope the anime can do it better with some spot-on soundtracks and voice acting.

I didn't enjoy this a whole lot but in regards to the larger storytelling structure, I think it's perfect.

That's why I only read a few episodes of Baruto and then droped it. I heared that they killed Kurama and wanted to see it myself :D This is just bullshit and disrespect to Naruto series

@remilia09 boruto trips over and accidentally eats the ultimate fruit turning him into god, allowing him to make 7 shadow clones at a time. Kawaki gets mad Boruto doesn't leave any enemies for him to fight, so they spar each other at their wedding. Sarada starts working at the red light district. Mitzuki acts as Borutos aid in bed.

On several occasions everyone claps and cheers for boruto

I never liked the idea of Boruto so I never picked it up. Only came here because I saw the Kurama news... I'm glad people are as annoyed as I am.

Users who are viewing this thread