Group Leader
Thank you so much for the translation! It really does show how much you guys put ur literal soul into translating and editing every chapter and it is truly breath-taking. And thank you for translating the essay (even if it was a small part of it). There really aren’t this much scanlators who put this much work into scanlation and I really do appreciate you guys’ work. I hope the best for the future and will continue to read your projects!

tysm for translating and all the dedication to representing this work!! i truly appreciate the last chapter translation, though i know it must have been extra effort. the sailor moon toy and the lesson behind it is especially heartwarming. i would genuinely read a whole book about Ryousuke The Husband lol!

thank you for the translation..!!! and for all your hard work for the past twelve chapters! i appreciate the small portion of the novel too, that was entertaining to read and i'm glad the mtf girl's mom was so supportive of her child and tried her best to stop her child from getting bullied. for me who's born in a religious family, i get super anxious whenever i open lgbt content (bl stories, lgbt articles, tweets, etc.) T_T

as an ending note: asami calling nanasaki "nappy" was so cute lol. nanasaki wanting to make a whole book on his husband is also so cute lol you can see how much he loves ryousuke

Thank you so so much for the translation and adding the last bit of the novel too. I related to so much of it, and Nanasaki had so much more courage than I have now. I am really glad to have found this.

Thank you sooo much for your hard work 🙏🏻🥺💛💛💛💛💛

Thanks to everyone for the chapters! The essay translation was also really appreciated, really touching.

THANK YOU SO MUCH to all the staff working on this, I love you!!!!!!! 😍

Thank you so much for all the work you did on this series. And than you for translating that essay chapter as well - I didn't have the chance to read it in its entirety right now, but definitely will soon.

Happy lunar new year guys :)

Edit: just finished reading the chapter and that little bit about the child made me so upset ): I don't know how recent this was, but to hear that a child in yr 3 is getting bullied about this and her teacher saying the other children won't understand... 😡 Try! Try to make them understand! Children are more open to concepts than adults are. Every day they learn new things from teachers, even difficult concepts. They can learn to understand acceptance too ):

Thank you! Thank you for all the hard work it took to translate the chapters and for including the additional notes at the end. This was a wonderful story- heartbreaking, sweet, and very raw. I greatly enjoyed it ❤️

Aw these kind of stories always make me wanna get married! Reading manga is just a hobby of mine, but it makes me happy japanese youth get to hear these voices in such mediums, the same way I'm glad whenever gay activists here in my country tell their struggles to achieve the many wins that can now give me and other young lgbt people the kind of life we want. It genuinely makes me happy.

And thank you so much for bringing this story to us! Now im so curious about the essay itself... Nanasaki dated a trans guy? He touched on that particularly touchy subject of the old folks predating on young gays? I do wanna read that.

Thank you for the translation! This was such an emotional story for me since I've recently come out of the closet and have wondered if it will be possible for me to find a partner in the future. I'm definitely going to check out the essays too!

Users who are viewing this thread