Thank you so much for translating the manga and the ending part of the essay! I definitely teared up while reading

Thank you so much for translating! Side note, after reading this whole thing, i’m super interested in reading Nanasaki’s essay. Does anyone know if there’s an english translation anywhere online?

Thank you for translating all these chapters! I enjoyed reading the last additional comments since it gave me info that fills in the gaps! This manga was definitely a great read learning about Nana's experience and a peek into the experiences others like him go through.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for translating this story! I haven't cried this much with a manga since I read Shimanami Tasogare.
That epilogue and the mom of that girl that was getting bullied in school really hit me hard, I'm so happy that the mom was so understanding and wanted to help her kid.

Thank you so much for making it possible for us to read this. I am so happy for them. It’s so nice to see a story like this.

Thank you so much. I enjoyed reading it...especially the ending notes/card!! They were what I look forward to the most after each chapter. The manga's drawing is cute but I wished it would've included the dark parts that happened to nanasaki because it kind of feel like they played it safe with the manga. I hope the novel gets an english version, I would buy it!

I SWEAR I’LL NEVER FORGET THIS STORY! Oh god such a heart warming story, I’m glad it has a happy ending, everyone in this planet deserves to be happy I also hope one day I’ll find someone to marry and die next to them.🥺✨❤️

Thank you for translating this story <3

Users who are viewing this thread