Can't wait for this fight to happen
and for Sung Jin Woo to wipe the floor with the entire scavengers guild including the guild master
@mirai99 Thanks for catching that

to anyone who reads the novel idc if you spoil it just tell me if he ever meets his dad again

Can someone tell me why he wants to hunt the Mc? He doesn't look familiar but there is far too many chapters for me to look back

Shieldhero22, because jinwoo killed hwang dong-soo's brother hwang dong-suk in his first gate after he got the system
wasdw,
yes he does

WDWeebtoons, this is disappointing. I liked your translations over the other groups but this chapter just seemed rushed. Multiple typos and badly placed text in bubbles. Was this rushed to try and release before the other groups?

I love this, on the surface it's like a dog saying don't take my prey, but in reality it's like when a tiger steers it's cubs away from a dragon's sightline.

I liked this translation, but I checked Nike's to understand the "one ape" bit. Nike didn't nail the whole chapter either. I think WD did better translating the conference, but "You's" instead of "You'd" got me confused. Nike made that part easier to understand, but "one ape" on their end was a little weird. I think Flame did best translating the joke/critique, but WD likely did best choosing "naturally" instead of "obviously" and using the Jeju Island raid to illustrate the Hunter's public comments. Thanks for translating :)

Fed-Kun's army
wonder how long until the whole stupid dumbass people syndrome thing will end. MC literally has an almost endless army, took down a super dungeon that brought a nation to its knees and than some all by himself, and here is this dumbass thinking he can even put a scratch on the mc.

early on in the story an overly arrogant dumbass side character can make sense... at this point not so much.

This is going great and i cant wait for the america arc.

fyi
America is going to get steamrolled by our boy

Dex-chan lover
@hitsuchan one of those guys who drag weaker hunters to a dungeon to leave them to die, and then come back to loot their corpses. needless to say MC wasn't so lenient as to letting him go after trying to screw him back then

@Read0nly probably rushed. notice the lack of credits panel

Users who are viewing this thread