Dex-chan lover
3415cdd0b993273b877f62eda19ec054.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This was one of the best CGDCTs of my life, but it's still funny to me to see even a new baby turn out to be female lol.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan There's always a small chance that there's a boy in the village somewhere between Shiori's and Kasumi's ages, and, if so, he's probably just too young to go outside without parental supervision so Renge and the others haven't met him yet.

The off-translation trashed with discord language is one thing, but uploading the chapter double-sided? What are you, a terrorist?

@SuperOniichan and now the only bro is going to a school outside the village. What's the opposite of "sausage fest"? 😆

Hotaru is still the bane of my existence. Seriously how is she a grade schooler

Dex-chan lover
@ilvanezzo @SasazukaIchimashi I find it more amusing that even titles like NNB, which were never yuri bait or waifu material, still retain this cliché. It's like even loli characters need a sterile room to keep the otaku pure opinion about them.

@SuperOniichan that reminds me of New Game where the cast was introduced to Tsubame's parents and it's like the author went "ah shit, do I have to draw the DAD now? I know, I'll make him so shy he's communicating with notes and never shows up" 😆

And, well NNB has a bit of yuri bait with Hotaru/Komari. And I'd waifu the hell out of Kaede (Candy Store). Hotaru too, but that's between me and my parole officer

Dex-chan lover
@ilvanezzo Hotaru is pretty classic content for CGDCT in general, I wouldn't call it some kind of special yuri bait that requires a female cast like Comic Girls. But one way or another, it's easy to see how neglected these things are when the editor-in-chief Dengeki Bunko directly tells you that artists who can draw well male characters are so rare that they even include it in the selection criteria for illustrators for LN, lol.

we need a spinoff or something which shows what suguru does in the new school

Users who are viewing this thread