If you're going to snipe at least do it with a good quality lol such a shame people want to ruin someone else's work with snipes. Well.

I don't get the purpose of this... It's already being translated. The previous translations are better quality. Why are you working on something that is already done? Maybe it's because I'm lazy, but that just seem like unnecessary work.

Am I missing something? Has it been dropped by the other translators? I'm so confused.

@Mato
Sniping is only when a scan group uploads ahead of the scan group already working on the series. Since this group only posted chapter 1, and didn't upload ahead of Patchy-san Scans, it doesn't count as sniping. Scanning a chapter from the beginning is alright.

I don't have any malicious intentions in replying to your comment. I just wanted to point out a fault in your argument.

I don't believe it's their work, they're uploading chapters that used to belong to wordexcerpt before they became an official company.

I mean, it got licensed and dropped, so anyone can pick it up, I'm reading the licensed version anyway 🤷‍♀️

However, I don't understand the purpose of not picking up where the other group left off 👀

Users who are viewing this thread