Aggregator gang
you just stole this from the other group that uploaded chp 81. all you did was badly remove the watermarks

I usually don't mind scans doing the same chapter, it's more options, which i like. But this one is special. You gotta work on your translations before you upload them buddy.

So basically you guys just upload the funny Google translate version huh

Please kindly screw off (if this isn’t a joke chapter). You guys (Furry Scans) are being quite rude to the other translation groups who are working hard to provide us translations without the use of google translate or crappy translations.
Edit: if this is a joke I apologize

What is this? Even when using machine translation you should at least proofread it.

Really this is just some people stuck in their “oh so random” phase trying to be funny... annoying to say the least

Oof this is a horrendous translation.

Shall wait for a better one to read.

lmao cant believe i actually read that, gave me a good laugh.

And its kinda funny seeing people actually getting triggered over an obvious joke. Cool down guyz xDD

Dex-chan lover
Ok, but this is so obviously a joke translation. How the heck can anyone possibly think that this is real?

The funny part is, it's actually kinda following the right script but then you get a blatant discord channel invite link and, Im sorry the magic is just gone, I..., I just gotta go

Users who are viewing this thread