Double-page supporter
Holy fuck, this might be his strongest summon as of yet. Probably stronger than Beru. I doubt though that MC is only interested in summoning a strong minion, there's something more to it definitely.

Aggregator gang
Give away for free? What is that dumb comment 🤣

He can do anything he want, if he want to get that dragon he will get

This assosiation they cant do anything because they cant oppose him

He can wipe them all without have to get more power from that dragon

@goodhunter Beru is also a raid boss mind you that this is the first raid of the hunters knowing they might be weak at first and not that well informed, Beru even killed some S rank at that raid so we don't really know if it's strong but big = strong I guess

Dex-chan lover
it's weird how there's not much of politics were shown here unlike with i am the sorcerer king that every politician of powerhouse countries trying to power trip the MC there idk

726516136782463036.png

Noice

s2 of solo leveling is getting boring its better to read the Ln trust me it has more details

*sigh*.... I'm still just waiting for Beru vs.
Bellion
... 😪

They're leaving out SO many important details, that the backstory is falling short for those just reading the manhwa. I see a lot of these fans becoming extremely pissed after the next chapter or two. And then there's Kamish's design tho! Very nice 😍

Aggregator gang
Now we're talking.

After getting the wyvern, it isn't strange to finally got dragon as minion. 😎

- O FOR LOVE OF -------

THAT'S A ---------

THAT'S-----------

HOLY SHIT

THAT'S A FULL-FLEDGED DRAGON
4ekh92.png

Double-page supporter
@imfromkissmangabutitsgone sure, but at the same time this was America, not the Asian countries. Asia has by far, much less hunters as a whole and less S ranked/national ranked hunters. If the States had that much trouble, then it has to be an incredible boss. Dunno if there's a translation issue, but it did seem like they were saying that they're utilizing the remaining magicules from the corpse to power a lot of different things, so even dead it's corpse has so much power that they were able to utilize it as some sort of magic power source.

Honestly hella hype. I'm glad he cliffhanger was AFTER he successfully got the drain shadow soldier, instead of before.

They (America) got to learn probably the closest guarded secret in Korea, and he got some serious new firepower.

Users who are viewing this thread