Apologies for the later upload than usual.
Decensoring takes time in itself, but waiting on approval for phrasing is something else.
This chapter was an awkward one to translate, so I hope you can forgive the liberties taken to make it sound a little more natural in English.

Was it supposed to be 22.2 or did because it doesn't look like you skipped a bit
Edit nvm i posted this and it changed while the page was reloading

Dex-chan lover
Great Elven Water Snake
Outstanding work all around.

Interesting that Mara-chan's rack is said to be firmer while Tansho's is more squishy (I would have thought the opposite).
Pg. 4 Tansho's mushroom is barely sprouted, while Umanami is at least at half-mast compared to her base state shown in the previous chapter and you can make out the small indentation her anaconda is imprinting on Funou's shaft while they're docking. It's the little details that matter..

Funou and Umanami are best girls! Plus, they're mother and daughter so that's a huge bonus in the harem!

@Pandareads Hey no worries! As long as it's uncensored I don't care how long it takes both getting a approval and uploading. Thanks for the chapter and keep up with the great work!

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me, boys. The horny had almost choked me hard from this girthy display of massive mommy milkies and baby batter batons.

I love it when I triple chain alliterations.

Users who are viewing this thread