Group Leader
ik, on page 3 is a tl error. she doesn't say "the knife is dull" she says smth different, i'll be fixing this soon...
edit: i will do 13.2 but problably not more xd

Dex-chan lover
If a chapter should focus on something pointless for the plot at least make it be her daily routine.

Dex-chan lover
Of course Corona exist, I can get a 6 pack at the gas station just around the corning for around $8 or $9.

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the honesty in the credits page. It is very refreshing to see.

Fed-Kun's army
Did the art get a little more, uh, rough w this chapter?

And I'm not talking just the redraw. The underlying art.

Or is it just my 👀s?

Dex-chan lover
@Akabane jokes aside, Corona is a premium brand in Indonesia. and the muslims have banned selling booze in minimarts anymore...i still want to learn how to drink Corona properly with the lime tho

@wigjump just you. may have looked a bit jank because of that mob-drawn cook

Aggregator gang
I Don't Really Get It, but It Looks Like One of Those Intolerable Partial Chapters

So judging by the cover and this chapter she is going start cooking modern food. Wouldn't be surprised if she opens a restaurant.

How is that plagiarism when you were reborn in another world with the knowledge of how to make a hot dog sandwhich from a guy who invented it in the first place, you dumbass?

Group Leader
@Porg
i will make 13.2 but not more, so i won't pick up this series but i don't want to just give you chapter 13.1, you know?

@OP_Zed
she means it in that way, that she invented it in this world, so this guy stole her "invention". ofc originally she didnt invented it.

@Taerene
what does dw mean?

dw man, people who shit talk arent grateful but something is better than nothing

Aggregator gang
Did I miss where rookies took to trailing her for an easy ride?
I liked it because why wouldn’t they? But she reacted like “not again!”

@Dusk_witch we all know that we're here only for the fanservice, but here's a chunk of the dumb plot
the plot is plain bullshit and the MC will start helping and inventing new food for the restaurant for no fucking reason (just the waitress asking her doesn't count as a reason) and afterwards the chef will yet again claim that he invented them himself and kicks her out and our typical japanese shoujo mc will just let it go

Contributor
Why do people in isekai series act like fucking putting meat between a piece of sliced bread is a miracle of modern science?

From Wikipedia:

The modern concept of a sandwich using slices of bread as found within the West can arguably be traced to 18th-century Europe. However, the use of some kind of bread or bread-like substance to lie under (or under and over) some other food, or used to scoop up and enclose or wrap some other type of food, long predates the eighteenth century, and is found in numerous much older cultures worldwide.

Are you seriously telling me that in a world developed enough to have silverware and ceramic plates, a sandwich is a culinary mystery?

Users who are viewing this thread