That's like one of the best and true relation I've read in a manga

I love this series. Really glad it got a serialization. Even with the version on nhentai, surprisingly I was reading it just cause I really liked the characters.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
What are the odds that we're heading to an open relationship? I do hope they don't introduce side characters, love seeing this two just chill.

Aggregator gang
I really missed this couple/not-couple. So glad they're back! Thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
very realistic. a relationship but never ever calling it a relationship, and only bonding about how much they hate relationships................ an anti-relationship

@ikevinz77 who knows, they werent in an actual relationship (even if they had that vibe of "we are together but not really") in the +18 version/prequel to this

Dex-chan lover
I know what you mean, @Xan09. This is the best example of a friendship with benefits that you might find anywhere.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they keep it this way... She has the right to bang her sister's lover and he, the sister herself

Contributor
Playing a bullet hell game to de-stress?
That sounds like it would accomplish the exact opposite, being denied a 1CC True Last Boss because MOTHERFUCKING HIBACHI DECIDED TO !@%!%@^!#@%(!#.

Dex-chan lover
@ikevinz77 if a similar trajectory from the h-preserialization holds out, they will bang out some side dishes every now and again. But, they never ask each other about it and they never get jealous because they don't consider themselves to be in a relationship and don't actively pursue a relationship with others. They're friends who play vidya, hangout, and poke when they feel like it.

what a relationship goal. like it. so this is how they meet huuh. it just started really good for the next read.

Users who are viewing this thread