I dont think this chapter aged well.

Either that or Rika accumulated some negative Satoko karma here.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation. Finally the story of how Rika become Bernkastel! Hopefully we will see how Lambadelta is born too

Group Leader
@Mitsu13 Welcome, welcome. But this is only a transcription of the official YenPress release (with some fixes) since the volume is out of stock everywhere and there aren't planned reprints.

At this point I don't know if this arc is canon, but is interesting anyway.

Refering Lambda, I read theories about Ciconia being her origin story, but at this point we know so little it's difficult so say anything with certainty. Those Lambda vibes Satoko has in Gou are giving me the chills, tho. I really love this kind of paralelisms in R07 stories.

Aggregator gang
if i remember correctly, when they animated this (they made an ova right?), rika didnt punch satoko

but man this here is so much more satisfying

Group Leader
@gamma2015 Yes, Deen made 5 OVAs of which episodes 2, 3 and 4 were Saikoroshi. And yes, Rika didn't punch Satoko, she threw her a chair and then started beating her with it. I haven't read the VN, so I don't know which one is more similar to the original. I think I prefer this version too, but it is also cause it reminds me a lot of the final showdown in Umineko. That one was more satisfying, tho.

Users who are viewing this thread