Dex-chan lover
Kek I miss the time when the only enemy they have to fight against is the titans.

Guess this is the ending of Eren and most likely the titans as a whole but felt like a random way to finish it all. The parallel story and panels with Mikasa were absolutely great and we finally get the kiss!
The throwback to chapter 1 tho :(

I really hope this isnt really the ending and we get a better conclusion in the final chapter but not really shaping up to be like that.
Also, really disappointed Jean didn't turn into a Horse titan :/ wasted potential.

Dex-chan lover
@akman maybe it was too obvious there... But what we need to know is how they knew... I don't think they will explain

Fck, man. This isn't how i wanted them to kiss. Now im crying.
Why are still here just to suffer

Good bye....Eren Yeager.... finally Mikasa and Eren got a Kiss.....that was beautiful....i really move to tears.

Fed-Kun's army
JEAN TITAN ISNT A HORSE DISAPPOINTED ☹️😞😞😞☹️☹️

Double-page supporter
Yeah, it's just meh.

Btw last page reminds me of School Days.

@criver no, it really hasn't :)
The quality of writing has been improving quite consistently since the beginning until the start of they Marley war arc and has been going steady since, there's some issues, of course, but nothing storybreaking.

Hell yeah!!! Gabi became a Titan...Ngl, I dunno what to feel about AOT anymore. It seemed very overhyped now, it made this chapter a bit on the meh side now. The climax ended way too soon for me, ever since they were riding the boat to try and stop Eren, it felt like the inevitable would happen, the Code Geass ending was clearly happening and the emotional investment faded along the monthly release and the overhypeness of the series, and the constant visions just drive you away from the moment. These are just my opinions though.

Users who are viewing this thread