and8v4C.jpg

I don't like these last chapters as the author left us with only the least likeable characters living using the o so overrated power of friendship. My only hope for this series is that killing Eren will not stop the rumbling and all of the characters will die.

Double-page supporter
This just reminded me of School Days and the decapitated head kiss.

Honestly, at this point, everything is so fucking confusing... I don't even know if anything makes any sense.

Dex-chan lover
So it was a battle shounen mecha manga the entire time, I knew it.
Idk why they didn't just let Eren win. It seems like things would be worked out better.

Well, now I truly don’t know what to expect the next chapter. Everything is so unpredictable like how much worse can it get

Mikasa is a necrophile, Ymir is a creeper granny, Levi is a cripple, Best boy Jean is a titan... This is awful.

Y'know Ymir's life was so fucked she probably did just think that last scene was kind of adorable.

Dex-chan lover
It made me feel like Mikasa was indeed a looper.... and I mean, "the source of all matter" is still out there, so shit could still go down. Maybe by killing it all titan's powers would dissaper which would free Ymir from making more titans and it could also untitan everyone else. If it doesn't Gabi will eat Reiner, probably, and I'll be hoping this is the last generation because Ymir does not deserve all this bullshit

I'm more focused seeing two Colossals (or maybe Eren's form is Founding I dunno) having a fist fight. A sight to behold I must say-

Users who are viewing this thread