Ok that was an interesting exposition dump. Only fitting that our main character would be the last one ever to be able to have One for all

Hm I wonder what would happen if someone gets injected with the serum that was made from Eri, become 'quirkless' and then gets One for All.

Dex-chan lover
Well, Deku can always follow Endeavor's example and try to breed a quirkless kid lol

Horikoshi-sensei REALLY doesn't want a sequel, it seems. Well as long as he makes this series unforgettable, I guess it won't matter

I love all of the kids on the Shueshia site going "OMG, BAKUGO IS ONE OF THE PREVIOUS ONE FOR ALL HOLDERS!!!"

...why are people like this?

so its like naruto talking to all tailed beast hmm interesting

@RexNemorensis
Other possibility since all might didn't have any kid and the other ones were not quirckless, Deku's kids might be able to inherit one for all but then we would have another boruto and i don't want that

Supporter
@RexNemorensis almost certainly doomed to failure, because even quirkless people have babies with quirks at this point. He's gotta finish it himself.

Dex-chan lover
Bakugo -> Back u go

Time travel
zA81K1N.gif

Deku: "Hells yeah, I kill da shit out of dat bitch! Cuz he deserves to die; AND I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL!"

Users who are viewing this thread