@khiem11 I would discard the dream theory, if people within the dream can affect the real world then it's not a dream, and even if the first time he was thrown off the window and the next visit can be his hallucinations, him being thrown off the hospital table after being disconnected can not be since he's in a coma.

wait so she is a real witch ! I thought that she passed herself as a witch because she somehow was able to leave past her moonbreak, and made up an excuse so people wouldn't get near her house

I have this gut feeling that the jealous god was sent back in time to where the previous male was around and was raped constantly in a fucked up attempt to mind break her like all the other girls around him and that's why sex brings up this subconscious distain in her. It's also why she ridiculed Youta for how he was being cruel with the girl's weakness to sex.

I somehow agree for the "biological slave-sex doll" theory

It's like the "expiration date" of product that not "touched" by the "owner"

Alrigtht, I'm about 99% sure that Nishina either isn't actually the Jealouse god or didn't put the curses on humanity. Why would a jealouse god put a course on girls that can only be broken by fucking ON TOP OF coursing all men into being these Karu monsters from the start of the series... unless the curse was cast by a man.

It has been several thousand year, almost noone can read or interact with anything from the old world, ample time for false stories to be spread around and details to be changed.

Yooo those two are gaeee

Welp, they will change if mc touch them even slightly

Dex-chan lover
In before Zalgo-

. . .

Z̸͇̘͚̺͙̖̭̲̯̉a̴͔͔̘̱̤̥̭̣͓̩̠̹͊̚ͅͅͅl̷̼̳̥̹͚͉̰̮̻̐͌̐́̈́̎̀̀̃͂̈̉̓̕͠g̶̩̲͙̦͎̜͖͕͎̲͊͂̿͌͗́͗͠͠ô̴͈̺̻͇̖̪̮̒͒̅̓͒͆͑̃͑͛́̾̌.̴̌͌͑̊̂̃͒̐̀̕͜͝͠.̷̻͇̦̥͈̯̱͊͋̾́̍̀́͜͜͠͝.̷̹͚̣̖͒̈́̑́̃̋͊̒̓̀͊́̽͝ ̸̪̻̞͔̺̣̯̹̭̤͐̔͗̀̈́̂̔̎̽͑͛̈͂͝ͅḦ̸̨̛͓̯́̐͐̐̀̍̓̐̇̽́̂͝ͅẸ̶̡̨̳̯̃̌̈́̽͂̏̉̊̕͝͠ ̷̢̢͙̺̪̹̹̬̺̩̆͊̑̊͠Ā̵̡̨̺̪̱͔͓͔̣̻́W̷̧͔̼͉̦̠̘̤͖̬͎̥̑͂̀̓͗͊͝À̶̟̿̏K̴̞͛̈̀̿̓̂̂̓Ě̷͇̙͙̯̬͔͈͉̼̆̽̑ͅN̴̢̧̰̲̳̗͙̟̖͕̮͍͉͐̾Ş̴̹͉̯̺̞̿̂̋̆̾̿̕ ̶̢͔͇̻͇̺͚̤̉̈͝

Users who are viewing this thread