Dex-chan lover
Oh nice
He couldn't move on from her so he decided to stay in Kowloon indefinitely
Since he has a goldfish in his apartment now

So once again, deeper into the mystery and ending with a cliffhanger without ANY answers. It's a nice manga but I hope they're not building all of this up to conclude everything in 1-2 chapters at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Miyuki and Gwen have a cute little relationship— I'd like to believe that they're not necessarily the bad guys here, they remind me a lot of the two goddesses in Skullgirls, watching and discussing from a distance after they set plans in motion.

At some point in tht near future we'll have 3 or 4 chapters ok a row of everything being solved, and then when we thought we understood things they'll fuck us over again.

It's going to be great

I really like this Manga, but somehow I dont care about Miyuki and Gwen. I mean they're okay but ssmetimes I just want to see more Reiko or Kudou, like in this Chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I must be too stupid or something, but this series just gets harder and harder to follow the longer it goes on. It's like "Lost", just when you think you know what's going on it adds another layer.

The plot’s really good i think but it’s pretty tedious and confusing if it keeps dragging on. Itd be nice if we could get more answers soon. So far all I know if that they’re all “fakes”, really.

Aggregator gang
Okay, I finally get what the deal with the goldfish is.
It's a nostalgia / stuck in the same place doing the same thing over and over thing, plus having to take care of someone in said situation.

then again I only started reading this yesterday so

Thank you very much for the excellent translation as usual!

>Kuji-B finds a diamond-studded engagement ring
>"Zirconian"

OMG I GET THAT NAME NOW. Zircon a popular cheap substitute for diamond! Well, that's a bit creepy in this context...

jeez at this point i’ll accept that everyone in the story are clones and the kowloon itself is an imaginary city 😅

but in all seriousness, my theory is;
if kudou really killed the actual reiko, which is the person he loves, and he feels guilty about it and can’t moving on from her...... maybe that’s why he gave reiko’s clone a goldfish?? so that she’ll always stays in kowloon as the actual reiko’s substitute??? and the fact that kudou doesn’t want to change the old ways of him living in kowloon is probably because he still loves reiko so that’s why he always stuck in nostalgia??

Users who are viewing this thread