Poor guy. Got cloned just to die again :$ i hate that. I hope he wins but im 99.99% sure he will die, don't feeling pain could sound good but at the end it's a limitation to, since you don't really know how bad your boddy it's doing and bc the only way to stop him it's killing him or breaking a vital bone and let him paralyze.

Fed-Kun's army
more clones and clones and clones

inb4 we're asking who's not a clone instead of who is 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@KeiosKod I don't like the clone stuff because that's super cliche. Soon we're gonna start getting copy and paste villains that are "Perfect warriors" that "Combine the best traits of the best fighters". Its an easy way to make boring antagonists. Ryuki is at least shaping up to be interesting. But dammit I'm worried we're gonna get a lame villain that's a clone as a final boss.

Contributor
Gasp, the character we all said was a clone was a clone!
Who could have foretold this master craft of storytelling?
I hope Muteba says something about him.

@iRealistic You got it wrong, he feels the pain (as shown by the "It's hurting like hell" comment) but he clearly enjoys it. He probably can feel when he's reaching his limit, but it just isn't there yet.

Fed-Kun's army
Is anyone surprised he is a clone lmao. God Judo is such a scary fighting style

Also always remember in martial arts, nothing hurts more than the ground

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter to win this Jurota doesn't need to kill or cripple Hayami he just needs to throw him out of the ring their using Purgatory rules so this paragon of Judo, once he gets bored or frustrated with this fight, just needs to use his style and get Hayami out of the ring and win and it would make sense.
Though I'm calling it win or lose Jurota will realize or point out that Hayami is nothing like Meguro/Boy M before the match ends.

so it's boy m, but having reach a higher level of skill and acquire madness instead of meguro just fall into madness and acquire skill.

How to beat misaki is to kill him, but after kill him, you lose the game. So kengan victory but misaki dead

Users who are viewing this thread