Dex-chan lover
@Giblow20 It's just a guess, but I think they're still around the middle of the stadium. There's probably also pride thing though, yeah. Even the El Dorado guy did it as a last effort because he know he's outmatched back then.

I feel like this is one of the best chapters yet in terms of fight choreography. This series has been lacking in that when compared with the last one.

@deathsanta
More likely nearly two decades ago, Hayami used his black market connections to get to the Worm, knowing they're constantly researching cloning and went "here you go X billion and some economic-political connections and secrets, I'll help you once I get the Kengan Association even"

Though I doubt Hayami Masaki's worth that much to the Worm or that impressive

While the whole clone thing is undoubtedly lame and cliché, the main appeal of kengan asura and omega have always been the characters, the action, the fights and some good humor in between. As long as those keep existing I am satisfied with the series.

@nizardwip
That's an ironic twist for some of the recent fights

Purgatory "wins" include 1) A ring out 2) A death provoked by one side from the beginning 3) A knife-like assassination move to a guy who had a knife on him

I consider Albert "Falcon" Lee's win an actual win, the poison was part of his technique and him and Rihito were pushing each other to their limits

Atleast let the favor of this match goes to The Kengan peeps, Because I dont think any winning chances remaining for the kengan fighters, Theres a lower chance Wakatsuki could get a win because all the remaining gladiators seems (but not sure) using SOFT techniques which is one of his weakness. Okubo cant let himself cool, same goes for Akoya, Only Nitoku and Ohma has atleast 60percent chance to win. Tho i want to have the last match Lolong vs Ohma, maybe a fight for tiger vessel. And my very Wild Assumption in this 13v13 fight, Terashi can be a Clone too, probably of Agito, (i judge it by his frame) so we can see a rematch of either Wakatsuki or Okubo or nitoku. For sure Akoya and Dongcheng would have a settlement after their so-called-comrade Gaoh vs Naidan that leads to naidans death. Thats all im enjoying the series

I wish the Toyo Electric CEO would wear a mask. That skin stretched over his left eye is grotesque.

Let's be honest here, author probably won't miss the chance to make Hayami Sr look like a fool again, and that means Jr. losing.

Users who are viewing this thread