I really cannot understand why this scp was chosen to be given a chapter. The idea behind the original scp this chapter is based on is the lack of the letter "i" in the entire report. This falls apart in translation, and obviously even more so in re translation.

Group Leader
@CycloneIoke Are you kidding me? This version wasn't even done by you, and it was deleted for a reason. As @Eternallyended said, that guy got the joke wrong. The person who did this chapter was kind enough to explain, but you're just here reusing his work. Can't you freaking wait a few more hours rather than repost the same chapter?

Group Leader
I was wondering why was this badly-done chapter uploaded again, and by someone who has just joined like a day or two ago.

Dex-chan lover
This felt like reading something a 3-year-old who could conjure words together would put as a translation.
That was then further translated to be comprehensible but not understandable.
It was either that or I was intoxicated.

Group Leader
@u2892 I meant the first comment here. Anyways,
the original SCP report was written without the use of the letter 'i', and so this manga chapter is technically not supposed to use the letter 'i' either.

Group Leader
@u2892 I have no idea what the explanation you’re referring to is, but the original concept of SCP-2010 was just a SCP report written entirely without the use of the letter “i”. The whole thing is pretty much just a silly thing that substitutes “i” for “eye” in as many things as it could get away with.

Edit: This upload is utter trash too because the addendum is missing one of the most important lines in the article that reveals the entire purpose of the SCP.

The Order of the Four Vowels shall succeed!

Group Leader
I just noticed that the original SCP article is written in such a way that

there's not a single letter i in the entire article.

That's creepy once you realize it.

Dex-chan lover
Terrible translation, terrible SCP. So stupid, and the Japanese bit isn't even part of the original SCP...
I'm surprised by the stuff that the SCP community greenlights, sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread