It's only Chapter 15 and people be dying left and right. I think this story is pretty neat if you can get by it without complaining about the small stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Pity Rotten because he and his son didn't know what his wife was skimming behind his back.

Dex-chan lover
The "using magic to raise the dead soul and ask questions directly" takes a bit out of the detective part of the story here, but i think the author makes up for it with gusto.

MC: "Dead men tell no tales"? What the F is that? Food?

Aggregator gang
Do they really expect me to remember the name of a person that hasn't been seen or mentioned by name for like 7 chapters?

And this whole human centipede of "it wasn't me, I was just following their orders" bullshit is beyond stupid.

Aggregator gang
finally got to the reveal but i've not seen an update in so long that i'm like WHO? basically the whole chapter. thanks for the chapter though.

So, uh basically
1. The three stooges killed Dolche
2. Jiban was the one who ordered the three stooges
3. Dockum was the one who ordered Jiban
4. Rotten's wife was the one who gave the order to Dockum
5. Count whats-his-face was the one who ordered Rotten's wife

Is that it?

Dex-chan lover
@DeadKinginHell
More like the Count ordered Dockum to kill the Dolce and told his niece (Rotten's wife) to arrange a staged robbery and kill Aly (Dolce's big sister).
Dockum ordered Jiban to plan Dolce's murder, Dockum also planed to use Jiban as a scapegoat if needed.
Jiban then used the 3 stooges for the bloody deed and had them killed later.
The Count's niece did as planned with the carriage robbery farce but MC got in the way.
Everything so the Count's niece and her son could take over the Lords position, since they'd be the only ones with blood ties left alive.

Dex-chan lover
MVP in this criminal case was that lich. It did everything from investigating to calling (dead) witnesses.
MC only ordered lich around lol.

thanks for the chapter!!!!!!!! And we have to wait another month for chapter 16
never give up

Users who are viewing this thread