I know the translating and getting the chapter out as soon as possible is difficult, but this chapter has more errors than usual. It's been like this for a bit but it's gotten worse in terms of grammar and some sentences not really following each other.

@jojosh420 idk man they keep asking for korean translators like everyday so maybe they're using mtl? does seem too good for mtl tho so idk. maybe they're cross-referencing with the novel?

Wtf am I reading, u need a goddamn Proofreader and a QC cuz this chapter is wack for translation and typesetting.

These people should probably stop releasing scans for this manhwa because we're getting this from other scans much more faster. I mean there's alreadly 5 people working on it they should have stopped a long time ago... If you're gonna scan something make sure to do it properly or at least check if someone else is doing it. If you release one later than the other people and it's not even good then it's just embarassing.

Edit: We have like 5 groups working on this manga and it'd be better if we go and get something else scanned faster. I'm pretty sure almost everyone reads the first two before this one. If you have 5 groups working on one thing yeah it might be faster but they aren't working on it together...

Also @Amplify if this is unwanted then your own input is just as unwanted

And at that moment, the whole world, felt a chill down its spine, and everyone, somehow, knew, that sh*t was about to go down.

Dex-chan lover
@nt0havoc
I disagree.
Having multiple translations has two benefits:
* First, the small discrepancies can actually help understand certain nuances better sometimes.
* More importantly, this gives a backup in case one group decides to withdraw their uploads. This has happened before, and we still have missing chapters to this day. I'd rather have four versions of the same chapter than have chapters going missing completely overnight.

Group Leader
Looks like he's finally gonna clean up the trash. Took long enough.

This version translation isn't good. I have to make sure to read the better other group first next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread