Dex-chan lover
'Cause I'm the only one who is commenting here, I think I need to be captain obvious, That's pretty gay !!

Dex-chan lover
this chapter is so precious aww

i love katai-kun so much lmao
we need more hand holding T_T

Fed-Kun's army
that part where she turned around caught me off guard HNNNG this is too much for my heart to handle haha

i wonder what komi thought about those two hahaha

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata as a matter of facts katai is indeed based on kanji from persona 4
If you go reread chp 76,you can see the persona 4 status bar

Dex-chan lover
@Kiyoshiro wow that's a really hard to catch reference!!! But I guess they can't go further than that for copy right issues haha, thanks for the tip.

Luck was in Hitohito side the day he crossdressed but Katai wasn't around yet

Aggregator gang
Katai must be a bit gay, but i don't mind it hahahaha XD what is this love triangle?! hilarious!!

Dex-chan lover
so... tadano can actually do anything, right? Because he can do it normally. He's not great at anything, and not bad at anything, but he can DO anything. Normally.

Fed-Kun's army
at that moment komi realize that her rival is never another girl but a guy lmao

Dex-chan lover
Well, presumably, when we're considering things that it's not normal to be able to do — fly by flapping your arms, construct a replica of Tokyo Tower from toothpicks without using your hands, apply for Social Security disability benefits and be approved on your first try — then he can't do those. And presumably this superpower is context-sensitive, so he can play that; see, it's not normal for a high school student to be able to fly a plane, but if he's wearing the flight suit and his paperwork is in order, it's completely normal for a "Navy Fighter Pilot" to be able to land an F/A-18F Super Hornet on the deck of a Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carrier.
Tl;dr: Tadano should get a job doing covert ops only if his agency can provide normalization.

Users who are viewing this thread