14 Juicy - Vol. 2 Ch. 34.5 - I am a Friend

Group Leader
'bakunyuu' is 'gigantic breasts' or literally 'exploding (baku) breasts (nyuu)' like they're blowing up and can't be contained by the clothes, so basically 'Nice chest trap, as expected from those enormous tits!'

If you know the phrase 'Normies should just explode!', which is 'Riajuu (normies) bakuhatsu (explode) shiro!', it's the same 'baku' but replacing the 'hatsu' with 'nyuu' (tits).

Last edited:
Group Leader
And yes, hear hear, thank you for finishing this manga (and doing over half of it)!

Group Leader
And one more thing on your new last page - 渕歩中 is basically the kanji for 'deep pool/abyss' 'step/walk' 'inside/middle'. It doesn't mean much as a word (I think, unless you want to take 'abyss walker' as meaningful), it's just there because of the readings. 渕 can be read as 'fuchi', 歩 can be read as 'ho' or 'bo' since it's not the first character*, so you get, yes... 'fuchibo', or 'football' which is what they fall soccer everywhere but the US. The 中 could be for 'middle' school or because you can read it as 'chuu', which is 'kiss'. I'd have to see more of the raws to figure all that out, but I think that covers it at a basic level.

* second (and later) characters in a word can get 'promoted' to use the " version of the hiragana. For instance, 口 (opening/mouth) is read as くち, kuchi. But when you get a word like 入り口 (entrance) then the くち gets 'promoted' to ぐち (guchi), so the whole thing is read as 'iriguchi'. And that's how 'ho' ほ becomes 'bo' ぼ.

Contributor
Thanks for finishing this, been a short fun ride.
I tried to leave a comment regularly to show that at least someone was reading it.

Group Leader
I had guessed that the actual meanings of 渕 and 歩 didn't really have much relevance, 中 for middle school would make sense (middle school girls' soccer club) it was just strange because this is the only chapter those kanji show up and even then it isn't consistent, in the last page Haruo just mentions the 女子サッカー部. In the main series the girls' soccer club was either 女子サッカー部 or sometimes 西瓜中女子サッカー部 (西瓜中 being an abbreviation of 西瓜中学 for watermelon junior high).
Now I write that I wonder if this chapter takes place in a different school (渕歩中学), the uniforms look different and none of the characters are from the main series... football junior high girls' soccer club anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread