14 Sai no Koi - Vol. 10 Ch. 44

Contributor
Class 2-B's Tanaka Kanata and Yoshikawa Kazuki are very mature.... but not that mature just yet.

Double-page supporter
@Flashplayer0CD Aside from what the other guy said, I believe the age of consent being 13 also means minors won't get in trouble with having sex with other minors.

Well, when you guys go at it remember protection!!! Seriously!!! FOR REAL!!!! NO ONE WANTS TO TAKE CARE OF A BABY AT 15.

I'll feel sick because of all the sugar. This serie is really top tier.

Aggregator gang
Thats a lot for a 14 years old kids... ;/ I really hate this type of plot, even when its with older characters...

That was kinda intense. But I'm glad it stayed wholesome.

Happy new year @Granto1! Hope you're well. Thanks again for the chapter! I love this manga so much, so I'm glad you can keep translating this.

Double-page supporter
@lordchecha no i def agree with you but from what im told from my cousins in japan there are alot of loopholes legally in the case of pedos in court and shit which is the main problem.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, them not doing it (now or in the immediate future) keeps the manga fluffy and wholesome.
On other hand, them doing it before March comes opens up SO MANY plot possibilities.
And on the third hand, man, i've just binge read this Series and it's so fyckung heartrending, jesus christ... They should totally engage. Buy some matching rings, say the vows, then tell their parents. Do ANYTHING to make their olds aware of their love.

Fed-Kun's army
After you figure out how
You gotta fail to learn though. It's not gonna be pretty the first time 'round anyways. Also, what about "After we figure out how"?

Assuming they haven't had sex ed and/or there's no contraceptives nearby, this can only have been the right call, tbf.

Dex-chan lover
Hello? What is there to figure out? Procreation is basic instinct. Human bodies just know how to do basic stuff. You don't figure out how to eat or pee. What needs to be figured out is contraception and protection, but this has nothing to do with "how to do it".

Users who are viewing this thread