14 Sai no Koi

Dex-chan lover
Warning, spoilers below
lets pray to all whats holy that main couple will get as happy end as the bus lady and Shouta got in spinoff

@menscultureunion fr reading this release by release must be so jarring when it’s all that.
On your second point ur totally right but there’s no solution really to that in that genre. Right or wrong though , as a guy I can only (semi- depending on the male char) accept it older lady to younger guy way. Maybe it’s because I know people in relationships with a vaguely similar situation or maybe it’s because I just can’t imagine being “groomed” the typa stubborn dickhead I grew up being when I was young lol. Either way in this case 14 is styl a bit mad - the ones where it’s 16 to whatever age lady r realistically acceptable just thinking bout how I matured as a kid .

Despite what I said 14 is a weird age to write about n eg the music teacher relationship would be better if they fleshed out a more meaningful relationship. Otherwise it just looks like “Yh older chicas r hot !”- pubescent teenager . Is the reason for writing about it. Esp since he’s 14 it’s just got crazy grooming energy .

i love the main couple but i think im gonna stop reading this for a while. im too uncomfortable with the student x teacher relationship. i understand how the student feels, i liked someone wayyy older than me as a teen too. but that was not an issue, because MY FEELINGS WERE ONE SIDED. an adult SHOULD NOT RESPOND TO THE FEELINGS OF A 14 YO. and an ACCEPTABLE AGE GAP is like 24 yo x 46 yo, not 14 x 20. aka ADULT X ADULT ONLY.

i get that this manga focuses on 14 yo's romance journey, but it shoul have stayed one sided. much more relatable that way. look, i know student x teacher mangas exist, but I can't help but be disappointed this manga did that too...

There are many debatable topics in this manga. But its really a nice manga

Dex-chan lover
So I'm about halfway through, and while the two main characters are sweet and I enjoy watching their relationship growing, it still feels weird that the author decided to (warning spoilers ahead) make not one, not two, but 3 (4?) side ships between adults and fourteen year old kids ffs. I mean, I get it, kids often have a crush on their teacher, but... Cmon. Why, mangaka-san? This would be such a good manga without the problematic parts.

Last edited:
Holy shit,sex at 14?....skull.

also,I do not condone pedophilia.
author was so sneaky in adding so many teacher student relationships in.

Users who are viewing this thread